Resurgent economies, continuing growth in service industries and increasing globalization present a set of complex and intriguing challenges to businesses operating in this environment. Along with the impending outlook towards business expansion and growth, it is critical for companies to also have a strategic outlook towards people, process and technology utilization across functions and geographies. ERP solutions today provide the required edge to be lean and efficient and realize an overall increase in the operational efficiencies with considerable cost savings.
Branta Group has joined hands with Sage Software in bringing you a top of the line ERP solution, “Sage ACCPAC” to address the ever increasing demand for a reliable ERP solution.
Sage Software operates in over 140 countries with more than 4.5 million registered users. Sage is the 4th largest ERP vendor in the world.
- Choose any popular database (IBM DB2/Oracle/MS SQL/Pervasive SQL)
- Choose any user interface (Windows GUI/Web/WAP)
- Choose any popular OS (Windows, LINUX, UNIX, MacOS)
- MSenture SoftTech has offices in USA and India and has invaluable expertise and years of experience in development and implementation of enterprise solutions for its global clientele
Sage ACCPAC from Branta Group is an end-to-end ERP solution provider covering every business vertical – manufacturing, software, trading and distribution, construction, project engineering, life sciences, retail, health care and services.
Sage ACCPAC spans a wide spectrum of modules:
- Financials – General Ledger, Multi Currency, Inter-company Transactions, Transaction Analysis and Optional Field Creator
- Purchase – Purchase Order, Accounts Payable
- Sales and Receivables – Order Entry, Accounts Receivables, National Account Management, Return Material Authorization
- Inventory Management –Inventory Control
- Project Management – Project and Job Costing
- Human Resources Management
- Manufacturing Solutions – Discrete Manufacturing, Batch Manufacturing
- System and User Administration – System Manager, Process Server, iConnect
- Warehouse Management Solution
- Fixed Asset Management Solution
- Business Intelligence and Reporting