Strategize, plan, execute and then repeat. It’s the winning formula for optimization and profit growth. This formula is not new and has been actively practiced using methodologies such as the Balanced Scorecard and Six Sigma. Such methodologies are built on the principle of using a set of analytical processes to measure and manage company performance. As business processes became highly automated, the amount of data generated begins to exceed the capacity to effectively capture and analyze performance. Today, most companies use spreadsheets at a minimum or, in addition, a set of business applications for performance management and business intelligence.
The Oracle Hyperion Suite of Enterprise Performance Management applications allow businesses to effectively integrate and proactively manage and measure their goals, strategies and execution. These Enterprise Performance Management applications run on a unified performance management platform using the Oracle Business Intelligence foundation.
Branta Group will take the lead to help you build and execute your enterprise performance management solution from the strategic roadmap through implementation and post-production support. And, with a strong background in enterprise applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, OBIEE and Oracle Hyperion, Branta Group is highly qualified to fully integrate your Oracle Hyperion system with other applications across your company.
Our Enterprise Performance Management services include:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Implementation
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle Hyperion Integration
- Oracle Essbase and Integration with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Master Data Management
Branta Group Support
Branta Group is proficient in managing first line support queries through the Oracle Hyperion MetaLink and ‘mysupport’ systems on behalf of our customers. Our staff are Oracle Certified Support Specialists.
Our support services address the common issues experienced by customers when managing financial systems in-house.
- A reliance on internal people
- Lack of system house-keeping and maintenance
- Out of date releases that no longer support IT platform standards
- Inadequate knowledge of the applications and their potential
- Piece-meal development of models often resulting in poor design or performance
- No visibility of best practices
- Unable to manage PEAK and TROUGH support requirements
- System issues and HFM issues are tough to separate and often results in higher resolution tim
The benefits of using our support package include:
- Branta Group heads off unnecessary issues through awareness of ongoing maintenance requirements
- Quarterly reviews ensure advice on good practices and input to change management strategy
- Our staff understand your model, your roles and working practices ensuring speedy identification of issues and quick action to resolve
- Reduced need for expensive onsite consultancy visits to resolve minor issues
- A financial systems partner standing by your team in times of need
- Branta Group provides flexible support team sizing to handle periods where there is a need for high availability e.g. during period-end submissions, budget cycles or year end. The service provides direct access to a dedicated consultant for specific agreed dates and times which may be outside normal support hours